We collect certain information or data about you when you use the Website.
• questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to us;
• your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you use; and
• information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website.
This helps us to:
• improve the site by monitoring how you use it;
• respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to; and
• provide you with information about products and services offered by CAL Mathematics.
Where your data is stored
The CAL Mathematics website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. Your information may be viewed by CAL Mathematics. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it. We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
If you provide your contact details (including without limitation your email address, telephone number(s), address etc.) we may use this to tell you about products and services offered by CAL Mathematics. We will not allow third parties to access your information.